From land acquisition to the completion and sale of your project, the United Title Builder Services team can provide the expertise you need for the planning, development and public record process. Our experienced team is a valuable resource to builders and developers working on a variety of projects. Builder Services can help:
- Prepare the Preliminary Report or Title Commitment disclosing such matters as easements, mineral and oil reservations, taxes, bonds, assessments, existing restrictions and other recorded matters affecting title to the subject property.
- Aid in obtaining necessary lender consents and signatures on the map.
You can minimize project delays by contacting us early in the building process. We endeavor to provide a positive effect on the builder’s project completion timeline by:
- Expediting the title search and examination so problems can be dealt with quickly.
- Advising on mechanic’s lien coverage and title insurance needs of other parties in the transaction.
- Setting up sale escrow accounts and handling disbursements upon closing.
- Coordinating with engineers so issues can be dealt with early in the project.
- Arranging for prompt handling of any title objections that may arise.